Overview of Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery:
- Continuous Integration is a software development practice where members of a team integrate their work frequently, usually each person integrates at least daily – leading to multiple integrations per day.
- Each integration is verified by an automated build (including test) to detect integration errors as quickly as possible.
- Many teams find that this approach leads to significantly reduced integration problems and allows a team to develop cohesive software more rapidly
Visual Studio Team Services:
- Get started collaborating quickly. Visual Studio Team Servicesis the fastest and easiest way yet to plan, build, and ship software across a variety of platforms.
- Setup in minutes on the cloud infrastructure without having to install or configure a single server.